Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08840 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 183,742 Dinar (Rp 2,078,573) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)