Cost of living in Pakxe, Laos compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14088 IQD / LAK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,800 Dinar (41,171 ₭) in Pakxe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)