Cost of living in Pakxe, Laos compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14129 IQD / LAK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,400 Dinar (45,297 ₭) in Pakxe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)