Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.104 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 4% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,826 Dinar (₨525) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)