Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.748 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,243 Dinar (₨640) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)