Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.285 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,939 Dinar (₨349) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)