Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1237.344 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,895,743 Dinar (€1,532) in Padua.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)