Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1452.226 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,305,918 Dinar (€2,276) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,880,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (40 minutes ago)