Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1253.050 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,982,943 Dinar (€1,582) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (39 minutes ago)