Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1375.686 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,283,434 Dinar (€2,387) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,970,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (33 minutes ago)