Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1457.588 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,781,407 Dinar (€2,594) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,320,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)