Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08367 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,550,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,480,027 Dinar (Rp 29,638,832) in Padang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)