Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.510 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,361,596 Dinar (Mex$ 21,782) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (36 minutes ago)