Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.348 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,930,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,230,946 Dinar (Mex$ 18,553) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $5,590 (about 2 hours ago)