Cost of living in Owerri, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Owerri has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Owerri.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.413 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 281,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 281,000 Dinar (82,325 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)