Cost of living in Owerri, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Owerri has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Owerri.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.317 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 323,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 323,000 Dinar (97,391 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨16 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nairobi costs Shilling140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)