Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1339.757 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,561,404 Dinar (€1,912) in Oviedo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Valparaiso costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)