Cost of living comparison between Oviedo, Spain and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1238.395 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,051,388 Dinar (€1,656) in Oviedo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)