Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1327.564 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,770,613 Dinar (€1,334) in Oviedo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)