Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.081 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,510,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,888,077 Dinar (€1,376) in Ourense.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)