Cost of living in Oulu, Finland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1360.864 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,930,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,783,783 Dinar (€2,780) in Oulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vlorë costs 350 Lek (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 800,000 ₦ (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)