Cost of living in Oulu, Finland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1320.728 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 8% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,443,978 Dinar (€1,093) in Oulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (40 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (42 minutes ago)