Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 125.133 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,340,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 867,876 Dinar (6,936 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (36 minutes ago)