Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.927 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,510,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,009,819 Dinar (7,832 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 5 hours ago)