Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.072 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,247,225 Dinar (10,653 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)