Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.092 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,506,612 Dinar (1,197,907 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,180,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)