Cost of living comparison between Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.935 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 16% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,711,421 Dinar (1,401,033 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)