Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.118 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,668,627 Dinar (1,259,994 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,320,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (40 minutes ago)