Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.584 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,090,984 Dinar (20,360 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (about 1 hour ago)