Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.633 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,010,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,232,639 Dinar (22,562 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oshawa costs C$150 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (about 1 hour ago)