Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1402.348 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 29% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,790,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,680,404 Dinar (€1,911) in Ostend.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Murmansk costs руб 600 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €44 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port-au-Prince costs 8 Gourde (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)