Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1373.103 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,180,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,218,339 Dinar (€1,616) in Ostend.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)