Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1456.354 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,940,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,870,615 Dinar (€1,971) in Ostend.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (41 minutes ago)