Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.868 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,430,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,958,609 Dinar (CH$1,048,703) in Osorno.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)