Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1273.867 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,745,349 Dinar (€1,370) in Osnabrück.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)