Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1376.262 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,470,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,332,321 Dinar (€2,421) in Osnabrück.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 3 hours ago)