Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1322.956 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 8% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,120,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,870,840 Dinar (€2,170) in Osnabrück.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (32 minutes ago)