Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 317.894 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,900 Dinar (19TL) in Osmaniye.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (27 minutes ago)