Cost of living comparison between Oslo, Norway and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,087 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 137.917 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,224,906 Dinar (kr 81,389) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (about 2 hours ago)