Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,181 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 146.729 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,570,037 Dinar (kr 72,038) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,850,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)