Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 925 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 144.947 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 18% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,151,032 Dinar (kr 63,134) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,750,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)