Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,280 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 140.978 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 17% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,936,082 Dinar (kr 77,573) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)