Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,228 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 146.650 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,349,898 Dinar (kr 63,757) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,830,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)