Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 190.783 IQD / HRK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,235,054 Dinar (6,474 kn) in Osijek.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 23,500 (about 2 hours ago)