Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 188.983 IQD / HRK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,490,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,137,930 Dinar (6,021 kn) in Osijek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $55 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liege costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $305 (about 2 hours ago)