Cost of living in Oshawa, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 927.884 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oshawa (Canada) is 13% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,706,641 Dinar (C$5,072) in Oshawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,160,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)