Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.201 IQD / KGS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,810,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,422,231 Dinar (373,363 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (about 3 hours ago)