Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.300 IQD / KGS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 708,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 304,762 Dinar (17,617 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)