Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.375 IQD / KGS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 838,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 356,009 Dinar (20,489 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)