Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.042 IQD / KGS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,610,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,038,971 Dinar (60,964 som) in Osh.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)