Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 367.303 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,850,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,628,453 Dinar (R$ 7,156) in Osasco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨16 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nairobi costs Shilling140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)