Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.424 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,570,348 Dinar (¥534,400) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,650,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)