Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.365 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,026,996 Dinar (¥581,453) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,050,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)