Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.147 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,365 Dinar ($b8) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (2 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)