Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.838 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,777 Dinar ($b16) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)