Cost of living in Orlando, Florida, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,214 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlando, Florida (United States) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,020,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,524,697 Dinar ($4,666) in Orlando, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (about 1 hour ago)