Cost of living in Orlando, Florida, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 911 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orlando, Florida (United States) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 7,229,376 Dinar ($6,121) in Orlando, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)