Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.727 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,610,847 Dinar (руб 81,658) in Orenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,580,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zanesville, Ohio costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khulna costs Taka 65 (about 3 hours ago)