Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 149.736 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,018,674 Dinar (33,517 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,740,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)