Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.623 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 771,056 Dinar (72,582 Dinar) in Oran.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)