Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.389 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,260,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,097,697 Dinar (105,663 Dinar) in Oran.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (40 minutes ago)