Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.853 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,890,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,002,428 Dinar (92,368 Dinar) in Oran.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $4,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)