Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.596 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 871,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 341,000 Dinar (94,826 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)