Cost of living comparison between Oporto, Portugal and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1238.395 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,205,836 Dinar (€974) in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (33 minutes ago)