Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 662 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1269.490 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,228,130 Dinar (€967) in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (32 minutes ago)