Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 609 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1376.504 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,860,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,386,175 Dinar (€1,734) in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)