Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1360.864 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,390,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,970,558 Dinar (€1,448) in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (35 minutes ago)