Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 344.146 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,560,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,755,003 Dinar (5,100 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)