Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 290.585 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,198,759 Dinar (4,125 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)