Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 319.353 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,530,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,629,359 Dinar (5,102 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,440 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $750,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $55 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)