Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska (United States) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,970,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,164,381 Dinar ($3,517) in Omaha, Nebraska.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)