Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 314.322 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,860,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,468,948 Dinar (4,673 zł) in Olsztyn.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 4 hours ago)