Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.708 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 501,190 Dinar (Php22,071) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)