Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.701 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 860,323 Dinar (Php36,300) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)