Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.539 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,150,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 552,323 Dinar (Php23,464) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$500 (41 minutes ago)