Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 54.732 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,734,705 Dinar (31,694 Kč) in Olomouc.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)