Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 57.467 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,420,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,471,782 Dinar (25,611 Kč) in Olomouc.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (32 minutes ago)