Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.565 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,280,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,312,254 Dinar (24,498 Kč) in Olomouc.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (43 minutes ago)