Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 57.448 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,420,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,466,402 Dinar (25,526 Kč) in Olomouc.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Austin, Texas costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Butte, Montana costs $0.92 (about 1 hour ago)