Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 57.952 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,490,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,534,278 Dinar (26,475 Kč) in Olomouc.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 3 hours ago)