Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1453.485 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 8% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,380,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,969,422 Dinar (€3,419) in Oldenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)