Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.999 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,133 Dinar (¥558) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)