Cost of living comparison between Okayama, Japan and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.205 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,056 Dinar (¥397) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 2 hours ago)