Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.658 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,071 Dinar (¥663) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)