Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.446 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 109% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,124,090 Dinar (¥681,994) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,410,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.71 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (42 minutes ago)