Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.823 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 112% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,835,948 Dinar (¥631,598) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,230,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)