Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.081 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 116% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,739,792 Dinar (¥608,226) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,120,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)