Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.747 IQD / MKD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 482,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 293,650 Dinar (12,909 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lubbock, Texas costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)