Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.727 IQD / MKD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 518,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 325,271 Dinar (13,709 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $943 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)