Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.419 IQD / MKD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 217,074 Dinar (10,631 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)