Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 197.232 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,228,334 Dinar (kr31,579) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,940,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)