Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 57.700 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 881,378 Dinar (Mex$ 15,275) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (33 minutes ago)