Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.877 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,520,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 791,591 Dinar (Mex$ 12,392) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)