Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.864 IQD / KES
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,085 Dinar (Shilling260) in Nyeri.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)