Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.394 IQD / KES
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 16% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,637 Dinar (Shilling319) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (43 minutes ago)