Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1458.094 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,323,893 Dinar (€3,651) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,550,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)