Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1269.490 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,491,030 Dinar (€1,962) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)