Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 1388.855 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 13% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,461,744 Dinar (€3,933) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,840,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abbotsford costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (about 2 hours ago)