Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.610 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 104% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,774,506 Dinar (¥450,000) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 500 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (41 minutes ago)