Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.711 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 101% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,855,095 Dinar (¥546,631) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,910,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €11 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quetta costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 10,499 (29 minutes ago)