Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.608 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 929,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 653,712 Dinar (Mex$ 9,964) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (42 minutes ago)