Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.898 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 942,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 629,561 Dinar (Mex$ 9,554) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (about 2 hours ago)