Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.306 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,139,870 Dinar (руб 56,134) in Novosibirsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)