Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.217 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,444,300 Dinar (руб 75,158) in Novorossiysk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,430,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)