Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.897 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,410,441 Dinar (руб 70,887) in Novorossiysk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,390,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (23 minutes ago)