Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.940 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,073,779 Dinar (руб 99,036) in Novorossiysk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)