Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.816 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 757,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 316,390 Dinar (руб 16,815) in Novokuznetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Minsk costs 600 BYN (about 1 hour ago)