Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.765 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 189,497 Dinar (руб 9,126) in Novokuznetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (30 minutes ago)