Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.981 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 808,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 358,601 Dinar (руб 17,092) in Novokuznetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)