Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.672 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 770,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 324,369 Dinar (руб 16,489) in Novokuznetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)