Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.867 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 795,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 332,219 Dinar (руб 16,722) in Novokuznetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)